Removing the Microphone Handle
- Unscrew and remove the battery cover.
- Unscrew the grille and carefully remove it so that it does not scrape against the microphone assembly underneath.
- Remove the lock ring using the same procedure as removing the grille.
- Slide the cover off the microphone.
Installing the Custom Handle
- Slide the new cover onto the top end of the microphone.
- Carefully slide the lock ring over the microphone assembly and tighten clockwise.
- Gently guide the grille over the microphone assembly and tighten clockwise.
- Install the new battery cover on the microphone and rotate clockwise to tighten.