The SB900 is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for use with the SBC800 charger and products that specify its use.
Inserting the Battery into the Charger
Place the battery into the charger, slotted side down.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
Store batteries in the charger when not in use. If batteries are to be stored for more than eight days, they should be removed from the charger and placed into a temperature controlled storage area. Recommended battery storage temperature is 10°C (50°F) to 25°C (77°F).
||1900 mAh (7.03 Wh)
||2450 mAh (8.82 Wh)
||17 mm x 69 mm x 43 mm, H x W x D
||21 mm x 76 mm x 26 mm, H x W x D
||74 g (2.6 oz.)
||63 g (2.2 oz.)
Molded ABS, Cast Aluminum
Charging Temperature Range
0°C (32°F) to 60°C (140°F)
Discharging Temperature Range
-18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
Recommended Storage Temperature Range
10°C (50°F) to 25°C (77°F)
Meets essential requirements of the following European Directives:
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC