SB902A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
The SB902A is a Rechargeable Li-ion battery compatible with Shure GLX-D and MXW handheld transmitters.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
- Do not immerse the battery in liquid such as water, beverages, or other fluids.
- Do not attach or insert battery with polarity reversed.
- Keep away from small children.
- Do not use abnormal batteries.
- Pack the battery securely for transport.
If batteries are to be stored for more than eight days, they should be placed into a temperature controlled storage area. Recommended battery storage temperature is 10 to 25°C (50 to 77°F).
1350 mAh (5 Wh)
19 x 19 x 73 mm (0.75 x 0.75 x 2.87in.), H x W x D
Charging Temperature Range
45 °C (32 °F
Operating Temperature Range
50 °C (0 °F
This product meets the Essential Requirements of all relevant European directives and is eligible for CE marking.
Please follow your regional recycling scheme for batteries, packaging, and electronic waste.
The CE Declaration of Conformity can be obtained from: www.shure.com/europe/compliance
Authorized European representative:
Shure Europe GmbH
75031 Eppingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7262-92 49 0
Note: There is no mercury content in the product.