The SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery powers the SLX-D transmitters. Use the SBC10-903 single bay or SBC203 dual bay chargers to recharge SB903 batteries.
Always fully charge a new battery before first use. To fully charge a new SB903 battery, it must be placed directly in the charger. After the first charge, the battery can be charged by docking the transmitter in the SBC203 dual-bay charging station.
Inserting the Battery into the Charger
Place the battery into the charger, slotted side down.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
- Do not immerse the battery in liquid such as water, beverages, or other fluids.
- Do not attach or insert battery with polarity reversed.
- Keep away from small children.
- Do not use abnormal batteries.
- Pack the battery securely for transport.
Store batteries in the charger when not in use. If batteries are to be stored for more than eight days, they should be removed from the charger and placed into a temperature controlled storage area. Recommended battery storage temperature is 10°C (50°F) to 25°C (77°F).
4.2 V (±0.03 V)
||625 mA (normal), 250 mA (reduced)
Charging Temperature Range
||10 °C to 45 °C (50 °F to 113 °F)
||0 °C to 10 °C (32 °F to 50 °F), reduced, and 10 °C to 45 °C (50 °F to 113 °F), normal
14.5 x 32.5 x 55.5 mm (0.57 x 1.28 x 2.19 in.), H x W x D
This product meets the Essential Requirements of all relevant European directives and is eligible for CE marking.
- Battery Directive 2013/56/EU