SBC-AX Charging Modules
These charging modules allow SB900 batteries to be used with AXT900, AXT903, and AXT904 battery chargers.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
WARNING: Danger of explosion if incorrect battery replaced. Operate only with AA batteries.
Charging modules may be installed interchangeably into the charger.
Caution! Remove power and batteries when installing charging modules.
- To remove a module, remove the four (4) mounting screws and pull.
- To install, slide the module into the housing (noting the orientation of the guide rails) until it is flush with the housing.
- Replace the screws.
Mounting Screws (8) for Charger Modules (30B13476)
44 x 86 x 100 mm (1.8 x 3.4 x 4.0 in.), H x W x D
119 g (4.2 oz.)
Molded ABS, Cast aluminum
Meets essential requirements of the following European Directives: