IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- READ these instructions.
- KEEP these instructions.
- HEED all warnings.
- FOLLOW all instructions.
- DO NOT use this apparatus near water.
- CLEAN ONLY with dry cloth.
- DO NOT block any ventilation openings. Allow sufficient distances for adequate ventilation and install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- DO NOT install near any heat sources such as open flames, radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat. Do not place any open flame sources on the product.
- DO NOT defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wider blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- PROTECT the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- ONLY USE attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- USE only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- UNPLUG this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- REFER all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- DO NOT expose the apparatus to dripping and splashing. DO NOT put objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
- The MAINS plug or an appliance coupler shall remain readily operable.
- The airborne noise of the Apparatus does not exceed 70dB (A).
- Apparatus with CLASS I construction shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
- Operate this product within its specified operating temperature range.
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage constituting a risk of electric shock is present within this unit.
This symbol indicates that there are important operating and maintenance instructions in the literature accompanying this unit.
Caution: Do not transport chargers with batteries inserted.
Warning: Do not charge batteries in enclosed spaces without proper ventilation.
The SBC200 two-bay charger holds two SBC900 batteries, transmitters, or bodypacks. It may be used in any appropriate location with adequate space and ventilation.
- Charge up to two SB900 batteries, body packs or transmitters
- Connect up to four units using one PS60 Power supply
- LED icons for battery status
- Works with compatible hand held and bodypack units such as the P9RA, P10R, ULXD1, and ULXD2
- SBC200 Charger
- PS60 Power Supply (not included with SBC200 model variation)
- Screws for attaching additional units (8)
- Allen Wrench (hex key)
SB900 batteries not included.
- This equipment is intended to be used in professional audio applications.
- EMC conformance is based on the use of supplied and recommended cable types. The use of other cable types may degrade EMC performance.
- Use this battery charger only with the Shure charging modules and battery packs for which it is designed. Use with other than the specified modules and battery packs may increase the risk of fire or explosion.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Shure Incorporated could void your authority to operate this equipment.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
WARNING: Danger of explosion if incorrect battery replaced. Operate only with AA batteries.
- Connect DC power cable to input jack on bottom of charger. Finger tighten lock nut for a secure connection.
- Route the cable along the desired channel and press into place to secure.
- Connect power cable to AC Adapter.
- Do not use pliers or any other tools to tighten lock nut. DC power cable must be attached before charger unit is installed.
- Do not plug in power supply unit until DC connection and charger are in place.
- After securing the charger, plug the power cable into a properly grounded outlet.
The SBC200 has no power switch. When plugged in, the charger is ready. The LEDs illuminate after batteries are inserted.
Adding a Charger
To save space and reduce clutter, up to 4 chargers can share 1 power supply.
- Unplug charger from the power source.
- Insert set screws into the power pass-through connector.
- Align units and tighten screws using the supplied allen wrench.
Important: Do not overtighten.
- Repeat above steps to add additional chargers.
- Connect DC power cable to any input jack on the bottom of the charger.
Note: One PS60 will supply power to up to four chargers.
To charge, place batteries into the charging bays with slotted sides down. The LEDs illuminate to indicate battery status.
Charging Status LEDs
|Ready for Use
||Green and Red
||Charging (0- 90%)
||Battery cannot be charged*
* Battery might be too hot or too cold to take a charge.
Note: Store batteries in the charger or in a proper container. To protect terminals from shorting, DO NOT place batteries in a box or pocket with metal objects such as nails, screws, or keys.
50% = 1 hour; 100% = 3 hours
External Power Supply
15 V DC, 3.33 A max.
66 x 99 x 165 mm (2.6 x 3.9 x 6.5 in.), H x W x D
284 g (10 oz.)
Meets essential requirements of the following European Directives:
The CE Declaration of Conformity can be obtained from Shure Incorporated or any of its European representatives. For contact information please visit www.shure.com
The CE Declaration of Conformity can be obtained from: www.shure.com/europe/compliance
Authorized European representative:
Shure Europe GmbH
Headquarters Europe, Middle East & Africa
Department: EMEA Approval
75031 Eppingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7262-92 49 0
Fax: +49-7262-92 49 11 4