SBM910, SBM910M, SBM920, SBC-AX
These charging modules are for use with the Shure SBRC battery charger.
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
Handheld and bodypack charging modules may be installed interchangeably into the charger.
Caution! Remove power and batteries when installing charging modules.
- To remove a module, remove the four (4) mounting screws and pull.
- To install, slide the module into the housing (noting the orientation of the guide rails) until it is flush with the housing.
- Replace the screws.
Mounting Screws (8) for Charger Modules (30B13476)
44 x 86 x 100 mm (1.8 x 3.4 x 4.0 in.)
Molded ABS, Cast aluminum
||102 g (3.6 oz.)
||90.4 g (3.2 oz.)
||116.5 g (4.1 oz.)
||119 g (4.2 oz.)
Meets essential requirements of the following European Directives: